Dear All,
I'm new on Mac and Parallels and hope you can help me, I have installed Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac and Windows 10, in the preferences I have checked the options to share the Windows and Mac Files, but when I save them under Windows Documents for example they are visible only but protected, I can't open them (PDF,JPG etc) and also the other way around, does someone know the trick how this can be solved? Thanks in advance Kind Regards, Rachel
I'm new on Mac and Parallels and hope you can help me, I have installed Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac and Windows 10, in the preferences I have checked the options to share the Windows and Mac Files, but when I save them under Windows Documents for example they are visible only but protected, I can't open them (PDF,JPG etc) and also the other way around, does someone know the trick how this can be solved? Thanks in advance Kind Regards, Rachel