No boot camp option

EliotC

Bit poster
I have boot camp (win 10) installed & had a virtual machine set up. I got an error message that "Disk 0" could not be found and Parallels recommended i delete and make a new virtual machine. However, parallels now does not give me an option to make a new bootcamp machine (the only options are "get windows 10 from microsoft", "install windows 10 from DVD/image file" and "migrate Windows from a PC"). Help?

I followed the instructions here to no success: http://kb.parallels.com/en/116235

I get the error message "Failed to configure Boot Camp partition's hard disk".

Thanks!
E
 
I have boot camp (win 10) installed & had a virtual machine set up. I got an error message that "Disk 0" could not be found and Parallels recommended i delete and make a new virtual machine. However, parallels now does not give me an option to make a new bootcamp machine (the only options are "get windows 10 from microsoft", "install windows 10 from DVD/image file" and "migrate Windows from a PC"). Help?

I followed the instructions here to no success: http://kb.parallels.com/en/116235

I get the error message "Failed to configure Boot Camp partition's hard disk".

Thanks!
E
Hello @EliotC. Please refer to our instructions provided under the support ticket that you've created with us.
 
Back
Top