Hi there,
I've done this before, where I make a VM using a Bootcamp partition, but now when i went to do it, i don't even see an option to be able to do it. I think maybe I did use Parallels 7 last time because I don't remember an android OS option, but then again maybe that is more recent than Parallels 8.
this is what i see:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/s49t4h09j98f0l9/Screen Shot 2013-11-05 at 8.15.31 AM.png
Thanks!
Caleb
I've done this before, where I make a VM using a Bootcamp partition, but now when i went to do it, i don't even see an option to be able to do it. I think maybe I did use Parallels 7 last time because I don't remember an android OS option, but then again maybe that is more recent than Parallels 8.
this is what i see:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/s49t4h09j98f0l9/Screen Shot 2013-11-05 at 8.15.31 AM.png
Thanks!
Caleb