no "coherance" window possible with parallels 6 upgrade and mac OS 10.6

FriedhelmH

Bit poster
Hi

last year I upgraded from Parallels 5 to 6. It worked fine until several month later after some WIN updates (can't remember what it was exactly) it was not possible to switch to Coherance anymore. Is there any chance to use the Coherance window anymore with this version of Parallels? OS 10.6.8 is installed on the mac and under Parallels WIN XP Prof.

Any idea?
fiete
 
Obviously Parallels Tools is not a problem - problem is WIn updates. Please take a look into your Device Manager in Windows (devmgmt.msc)\
There should be only Parallels Video adapter and no other video drivers
 
In the subdirectory "Grafikkarte" (German WIN system), I can only find "Parallels Video adapter". Maybe, another conflict with WIN updates?
 
I already contacted Parallels support when I first noticed the problem some months ago; a system status check was also performed and sent. However no reaction/reply so far.
 
Back
Top