Despite trying online chat, facebook chat and here on the forum no one from Parallels is helping.
What should I do?
I have a parallels 12 and it's asking me to allow the app in security and privacy however it doesn't come up. I've tried everything.... including logging on to terminal so that allow from anywhere comes up.
Running Mojave - is the support for parallels really this bad? It's a great product however if it won't start there's no point in having it!!
What should I do?
I have a parallels 12 and it's asking me to allow the app in security and privacy however it doesn't come up. I've tried everything.... including logging on to terminal so that allow from anywhere comes up.
Running Mojave - is the support for parallels really this bad? It's a great product however if it won't start there's no point in having it!!