no internet connection

Proxy Problem Solved, now just need to Compress

Bingo. IE had proxies. I'm guessing there was an IE update and that killed the connection. Yahoo Messenger works fine. Thanks.

Now my next question is how to decrease the size of my .HDD file which is up to 27GB but I have only 5GB of files on the HDD. Parallels Compressor does not work. It Compressed the Hard Disk but then failed. See attached screen shots.
 

Attachments

  • Picture 12.png
    Picture 12.png
    15.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Picture 13.png
    Picture 13.png
    12 KB · Views: 2
That did the trick. I have to say, the customer service here has really improved. By the way, I did try out 'another' VM brand and I found Parallels to be much more responsive. Loading time is faster, Suspend time is twice as fast, and windows xp simply runs faster and smoother on Parallels.

Just my observation.
 
Back
Top