Robert Campbell
Bit poster
So I could do the upgrade, but unfortunately, nothing works.
Parallels won't release control of the mouse or keyboard, and I've tried all the methods in the forums to make it work. Parallels Tools also gives me the "not enough storage" reply.
Explorer will launch, but it's not connected to the internet.
I even tried converting a copy of my old VPC 7 with no luck.
From what I can tell, there are no solutions for this. Am I left with buying a copy of XP or Vista and trying to convert anew?
Robert
Mac OS X 10.5.5
Parallels Desktop 4.0 for Mac Build 4.0.3522
MacPro 2 X 3 Ghz Dual-Core Intel Xeon
10 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
No Bootcamp
Upgraded from Parallels 3 (latest build as of Nov 11, 2008)
Parallels Tools not installed as installation failed (see issue description above)
VM is Windows XP Professional SP3
Parallels won't release control of the mouse or keyboard, and I've tried all the methods in the forums to make it work. Parallels Tools also gives me the "not enough storage" reply.
Explorer will launch, but it's not connected to the internet.
I even tried converting a copy of my old VPC 7 with no luck.
From what I can tell, there are no solutions for this. Am I left with buying a copy of XP or Vista and trying to convert anew?
Robert
Mac OS X 10.5.5
Parallels Desktop 4.0 for Mac Build 4.0.3522
MacPro 2 X 3 Ghz Dual-Core Intel Xeon
10 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
No Bootcamp
Upgraded from Parallels 3 (latest build as of Nov 11, 2008)
Parallels Tools not installed as installation failed (see issue description above)
VM is Windows XP Professional SP3