PeterMeier2
Bit poster
Hi there,
on a MacPro I built a VM with parallels 4 using a boot camp windows xp partition. The boot camp partition works fine when started natively. But in the vm neither mouse nor keyboard are recognized.
I can't install the parallels tools, because when starting the VM I just come to a window that wants me to activate windows and there I have to use mouse or keyboard (that are not recognized).
Thankful for any help...
on a MacPro I built a VM with parallels 4 using a boot camp windows xp partition. The boot camp partition works fine when started natively. But in the vm neither mouse nor keyboard are recognized.
I can't install the parallels tools, because when starting the VM I just come to a window that wants me to activate windows and there I have to use mouse or keyboard (that are not recognized).
Thankful for any help...