No one answers chat

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by SusanT33, Apr 21, 2010.

1. SusanT33

SusanT33 Bit poster

My position in line for Chat has been 2 for about the last 2 hours. I was told that someone answered the chat 24 hours per day.

Please advise.

2. DavidH72

DavidH72 Bit poster

absolute junk. I have been on hold 3 times for over 35 minutes each time (hour and a half at least). Each time it hangs up after 25, 32, 37 minuets. Just hangs up. Also simultaneously I have been on chat waiting speak to a rep 2 times for over an hour in total. At the end of my waiting, 1 in line, suddenly drops off and " Chat is offline try again later" Parallels support SUUUUUUUUUUUCKS. Im so pissed right now. there system has shut down my computer and I have been on various customer service reps trying to fix the virtual machine freezing mid update and corrupting quickbooks and windows files. Was on the phone with apple for over 5 hours last night and narrowed it down to a parallels issue. But cannot get any support.

3. DavidH72

DavidH72 Bit poster

Ive been waiting for another 45 minutes, Im next up (1st position in line) lets see if they "suddenly go offline"

4. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have assigned a engineer to reply to your support request. You can reply to his email for further assistance.