No order confirmation email

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by PairoteL, Dec 19, 2011.

1. PairoteL

PairoteL Bit poster

I just have purchased Parallels Desktop 7 for Mac, but I didn't receive a license key or any order confirmation emails.

The shopping cart page struct on "Thank you for your order. Your order is being processed and you will be notified of the result shortly."

How do I contact sale representatives?

Thank you

2. juliaplow

juliaplow Hunter

Hello, the order 17672259224 was not successfully completed. Nothing will be show on your Visa card and nothing will be delivered to you. Please attempt a new order and remember the order reference number.

Once submitted, please contact Parallels customer support to make sure your new order is completed without any issues:

888-811-24-89
    or
    www.parallels.com/support/request > Customer Service and Licensing

3. PairoteL

PairoteL Bit poster

Is this going to be a second charge if I attempt a new order?

4. juliaplow

juliaplow Hunter

You have NOT been charged for 17672259224 order so feel free to place a new order and submit support request for ensuring that it is completed.

5. samihussein

samihussein Bit poster

I have the same issue ...bought parallels around 2 hours ago and I didn't get any confirmation
    I received a message from my bank that the amount was deducted

please help

6. juliaplow

juliaplow Hunter

Hello samihussein, I created a ticket for you: 1314617. I have already sent you a message confirming we are working on this case.

7. samihussein

samihussein Bit poster

Thank you , i have opened a ticket and i got a reply saying that i had a previous order which was not completed and so the fraud department needs to check my new - and completed - order !!

thank you for the quick reply .. will refers back to you if needed.

8. VictorT2

VictorT2 Bit poster

I have the same issue as well. I bought 2 parallels licenses for my organization and I didn't get any confirmation.
    I confirmed that the amount was deducted. Need assistance.

9. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello VictorT2, Please check our private conversation.