No renewal subscription email alert and bundled app license renewed

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by ChinhanT, Jan 12, 2017.

1. ChinhanT

ChinhanT Bit poster

On 11/27(last day of my previous subscription) i purchase bundled app to renew my license with black friday sales.
    After my key i the license the screen feedback the license is accepted. I thought i was renewed with the voucher code.
    However, since auto-renewal was "automatically" enabled, I've been charged for Parallels Desktop Pro edition and your Parallels Desktop 12 Upgrade with bundle app was not activated. I've never receive a renewal subscription mail, and only discovering this issue with my credit card payment when i only look into seasonally.

Need help to get my money back!

2. PaulChristopher@Parallels

PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff Member

Hi- please check your private message for sending an email request.

3. ChinhanT

ChinhanT Bit poster

Hi @PaulChris@Parallels
    The product team had reply the following message to me, which I dont think it make any sense!

1. Sent to Parallels about : I have never receive a confirmation on renewal? no invoice / confirmation letter / registration key
    Reply : they keep skipping this part and reply "As per the refund policy we cannot provide a refund if more than 30 days have passed since your purchase."
    Reply : In order to disable the auto renewal subscription please follow the below mentioned article. and suggest to user to buy Parallels Desktop for Mac full version.

2. The license due date was 11/27 for previous purchase and I renewed on 11/27. ( I don't think I used up my previous license yet!!!!!)
    Reply : on this matter, as they only said "As per the refund policy we cannot provide a refund if more than 30 days have passed since your purchase."

3. Ask for other compensation upon this issue. As both key will expire in this year and the bundle key is also stated as used!!!!!
    Reply : on this matter, as they only said "As per the refund policy we cannot provide a refund if more than 30 days have passed since your purchase."

This is the lousiest software product ever purchase!

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
  4. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

Hi ChinhanT,
    1. For each purchase or renewal, you will get an invoice emailed to the email address used for that purchase.
    2. Yes, you have Parallels Desktop Pro subscription which was renewed on 27, Nov 2016 but you have also purchased a Parallels Desktop 12 Standard Upgrade bundle pack.
    3. The Parallels Desktop 12 Standard Upgrade has no expiry date. It is always valid for the version it was purchased for but is subject to the End-of-Life policy.