On 11/27(last day of my previous subscription) i purchase bundled app to renew my license with black friday sales.
After my key i the license the screen feedback the license is accepted. I thought i was renewed with the voucher code.
However, since auto-renewal was "automatically" enabled, I've been charged for Parallels Desktop Pro edition and your Parallels Desktop 12 Upgrade with bundle app was not activated. I've never receive a renewal subscription mail, and only discovering this issue with my credit card payment when i only look into seasonally.
Need help to get my money back!
After my key i the license the screen feedback the license is accepted. I thought i was renewed with the voucher code.
However, since auto-renewal was "automatically" enabled, I've been charged for Parallels Desktop Pro edition and your Parallels Desktop 12 Upgrade with bundle app was not activated. I've never receive a renewal subscription mail, and only discovering this issue with my credit card payment when i only look into seasonally.
Need help to get my money back!