No start menu the first time after resuming

MarcelTode

Bit poster
Thank you Parallels for the great product. I am now finally able to leave Windows in favor of OSX, and use Parallels for the few left-overs I really need.

Now, I use coherence mode, and suspend/resume my vm. However, each time I resumed my vm, clicking (twice) on the dock icon doesn't reveal my start menu. I have to manually activate it by calling "Applications - Start Menu". When I have done that once, however, the dock icon then suddenly works as expected.

Is this a bug, or am I missing some setting or whatever?

I'm using parallels desktop build 4.0.3540.
 
Thank you for your response.

I'm afraid I already had 3540.209168. To be sure I downloaded the version you suggested anyway, and performed two tests, one with my current guest OS, and one using a fresh guest OS installation.

In both cases the problem remains. So I guess the 3540.209168 build doesn't fix this.

Is there something I can do to help? Log files? anything?
 
Back
Top