Not able to install apps using parallels

JackieS2

Bit poster
Hi there,

I'm using MacBook pro. I tried to install Windows 8.1 on it using Parallels. However, it was successful but now I not able to install Tubemate on it. I tried several online guides available on the Internet but still no solution. I have already tried Bluestacks method available everywhere but it's not working at all in Parallels. Let me know if there's any other method out there. Any working help will be appreciated. I have mentioned some of the guide which I have already tried so don't suggest them.

https://www.winxdvd.com/resource/download-tubemate-for-pc-windows-10-8-1-8-7-xp.htm
http://www.crunchytricks.com/2016/10/download-tubemate-for-pc.html
 
Hi there,

I'm using MacBook pro. I tried to install Windows 8.1 on it using Parallels. However, it was successful but now I not able to install Tubemate on it. I tried several online guides available on the Internet but still no solution. I have already tried Bluestacks method available everywhere but it's not working at all in Parallels. Let me know if there's any other method out there. Any working help will be appreciated. I have mentioned some of the guide which I have already tried so don't suggest them.

https://www.winxdvd.com/resource/download-tubemate-for-pc-windows-10-8-1-8-7-xp.htm
http://www.crunchytricks.com/2016/10/download-tubemate-for-pc.html
Please clarify us that you're not able to install the application, share a screenshot if any error message?
or
Tubemate features not working after installed in Windows virtual machine.
 
I install from USB of Microsoft Windows 10 Home. Follow the usual process. It finishes the installation:

upload_2017-2-5_12-26-18.png

Then when it tries to restart I get this error and when I click on re-initialise I simply get this error or just hangs up.
upload_2017-2-5_12-23-8.png
 
First of all love from Inda...

Thanks for the info, it solves my error. I am running windows 10 and I was facing this issue.. But now I want to install Tubemate on my windows, but facing issue while installing. I have followed many guide over the internet for installing the same.. Please help me please...
Its urgent..
I am following this guide..
http://techkws.com/download-tubemate-pc-windows-mac/
Hi vikashk, I hope this link will help to solve the issue in installing Tubemate on Windows virtual machine.
 
. I am running windows 10 and I was facing this issue.. But now I want to install Tubemate on my windows, but facing issue while installing. I have followed many guide over the internet for installing the same.. Please help me please...
Its urgent..
 
Last edited by a moderator:
. I am running windows 10 and I was facing this issue.. But now I want to install Tubemate on my windows, but facing issue while installing. I have followed many guide over the internet for installing the same.. Please help me please...
Its urgent..
Hi @ImtiyazM, could you please go to Help menu of Parallels Desktop application and send us the technical data report including screenshots via Send Technical Data... menu item? Then, post the number here.
 
Same things happen with me and your answer provides me the value to resolve the issue and get the error free way.
Regards,
Shamiya Bagroa, Chief Editor
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top