After persistent nagging and a reduction in performance (you must be following Apple's Lead on older equipment/software) I finally "upgraded" to version 12 on May 13, 2017. The "upgrade" was "necessary" in order to work with the then latest version of Mac OSX. Performance did jump but so did the issues (windows folders not updating was the worst that you could not fix).
Now I see the version 13 is out not even a year later. When I go to upgrade you are now wanting to charge me again even though you claim that for the year subscription I am supposed to get free upgrades. Is that a lie as well?
Can I get a refund for version 12 that I asked for six months ago? I will be happy to go back to version 11 as it in retrospect, it worked better than version 12.
If not then you need to figure out what is wrong with my version 12 as it struggles to load up my XP and Win7 virtual machines. Plus, the folders in windows still do not update themselves when adding or deleting files.
If I am going to pay for an upgrade then I will just make the switch to one of your competitors and give them a try.
Now I see the version 13 is out not even a year later. When I go to upgrade you are now wanting to charge me again even though you claim that for the year subscription I am supposed to get free upgrades. Is that a lie as well?
Can I get a refund for version 12 that I asked for six months ago? I will be happy to go back to version 11 as it in retrospect, it worked better than version 12.
If not then you need to figure out what is wrong with my version 12 as it struggles to load up my XP and Win7 virtual machines. Plus, the folders in windows still do not update themselves when adding or deleting files.
If I am going to pay for an upgrade then I will just make the switch to one of your competitors and give them a try.