Notifications - two places?

Discussion in 'Windows Guest OS Discussion' started by ksignorini, Apr 17, 2019.

1. ksignorini

ksignorini Bit Poster

I am using Outlook 365 in my Windows 10 guest OS running on Mojave in Parallels 14.

When I get an email, I get both a macOS notification (top right of my screen) and a Windows 10 notification (bottom right).

How do people generally configure this to only get one set of notifications? What's the best way? If I disable notifications in Windows will Parallels still know about them and send them through macOS? Am I stuck with both?

... you can see where I'm going with this.

Thanks!

2. ksignorini

ksignorini Bit Poster

Does no one else experience this? How should this be configured?

3. Maria@Parallels

Maria@Parallels Parallels Team

Hi, I got 2 notifications from Windows and Mac side, and turn off notifications from Mac side.Would you like to turn it off from Windows side?

4. ScottA11

ScottA11 Bit Poster

I have the same issue as well since updating to Mojave and Parallels 14. Notification (with the Parallels icon) from outlook. Screen Shot 2019-07-03 at 9.22.39 AM.png in the upper right corner, then a few seconds later another notification in the lower left corner.
    Here are my settings that I felt like would/should control this. I have shutdown the VM and made sure the settings are the same with VM shut down and then restarted, same experience. Screen Shot 2019-07-03 at 9.22.39 AM.png Screen Shot 2019-07-03 at 9.25.28 AM.png