Hi.
I have just set up Parallels and installed Windows XP Pro. I have done this because I regularly transfer MYOB files using PcAnywhere between sites which are using Windows.
I have found that when running MYOB (in XP Pro) that the number pad doesn't work. In a programme such as MYOB that is a frustration.
I didn't find anything in the FAQ's.
Can anyone advise how to make the number pad work under Windows.
Thanks.
I have just set up Parallels and installed Windows XP Pro. I have done this because I regularly transfer MYOB files using PcAnywhere between sites which are using Windows.
I have found that when running MYOB (in XP Pro) that the number pad doesn't work. In a programme such as MYOB that is a frustration.
I didn't find anything in the FAQ's.
Can anyone advise how to make the number pad work under Windows.
Thanks.