Office 2019 c2r on Win 10 preview Mac M1

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by LawrenceR4, May 9, 2021.

1. LawrenceR4

LawrenceR4 Bit poster

Does anyone know what version of Office is supported and will run on Win 10 insider preview ARM on a MacMini M1?
    There is supposed to be an ARM version of office 2019 but I believe it is only the 365 version available through the Microsoft store. (I do not know if it is 32 or 64 bit.) 64 bit 2019 and 2021 versions will not run and are not supported. 2019 32 bit retail installs but none of the applications are opening on my machine using the newest Parallels for Mac. I get this window when trying to open Word 2019 32 bit:
    [​IMG]

2. MichaelH83

MichaelH83 Bit poster

I found a reasonable workaround. Firstly: I have installed Office 2019 Professional in 32bit under Windows 11 Arm. The initial run resulted in error code... I clicked on Windows Start Up logo on the bottom (with right click on "Apps and Features") and selected Microsoft Office Professional 2019 and clicked on "Online Repair". After a couple of minutes it worked properly on my M1 Mac and Windows 11 Arm.

3. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, thank you for sharing your workaround with us.