Okay to purchase 2 upgrade Parallels Desktop 11 licenses from 1 Parallels Desktop 9?

JosephP3

Bit poster
Hello,

I'm one of those guys who uses two computers: an iMac and MacBook-not simultaneously, of course. I upgraded the MacBook's PD9 to 11, and I would like to upgrade the iMac's version to 11 too. I know I can transfer the license, but I would prefer to just purchase another.

Since I'm coming from a single Parallels Desktop 9 license, can I purchase both as upgrades to 11? Or, do I need to purchase a full version for the iMac?
--
Thanks,
Joseph
 
Hello Joseph, you need to purchase a full license for your iMac, because the upgrade license you've got earlier is for upgrading from version 9 to 11, to install it on your iMac you need to purchase full license of Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac.
 
Have the same problem i took the Upgrade for Version 11, but my Parallels what i have is lower than parallels 9.
Does anybody know how i can change my upgrade Licence To a Full Licence of parallels Desktop 11?
Thanks for your help my english is not the best i speak german.
 
Back
Top