I would like to suggest two tweaks:
1. Status bar icon:
Like many other users, I do not like seeing unnecessary icons on the status bar, so having the ability to hide the status icon is potentially useful.
2. Window Manager's hot corners on and off switch.
Having actively used this tool on a daily basis (operating it only with the costume shortcuts option) makes it unnecessary, and rather annoying, when using multiple displays to having the hot corners flashing suggestions to resize a window every time the course moves from a screen's edge to another.
Thanks!
1. Status bar icon:
Like many other users, I do not like seeing unnecessary icons on the status bar, so having the ability to hide the status icon is potentially useful.
2. Window Manager's hot corners on and off switch.
Having actively used this tool on a daily basis (operating it only with the costume shortcuts option) makes it unnecessary, and rather annoying, when using multiple displays to having the hot corners flashing suggestions to resize a window every time the course moves from a screen's edge to another.
Thanks!

