Only 1 Virtual machine on 2 Mac with 2 licences

GRYBEKJ

Bit poster
Hi : I have 2 Mac at home and a WD Elements external drive with El Capitan installed, and a virtual machine Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bits with Parallels Desktop 11. This virtual machine is used on my 27" iMac and I have a question.
Yesterday, I installed a virtual machine Windows 7 Pro 64 bits with Parallels Desktop 11 on my MBP 17" : I only use 1 or 2 programs in Windows mode. So I thought that I could use my WD Elements (Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bits with Parallels Desktop 11) on my MBP with my second Parallels Desktop 11 license : is that possible?? (I could install or reinstall OS X as I want on my MBP and no problems with Windows : I say that because last year, Microsoft crashed a Windows 8.1 Pro 64 license because too more installations!! And when you reinstall a virtual machine you have to register Windows License each time).

Many thanks.
 
Hello,
According to Parallels Desktop for Mac licensing policy , a Parallels Desktop for Mac retail license can only be used for activation of Parallels Desktop for Mac on a single Mac machine at a time. In order to use it in two machines, please follow this article and move license from one to the other.
 
Back
Top