Hello,
I'm trying to install parallels after a long time of not using the program. I'm trying to install version 10, but when I enter my license key it says that I have to enter a key from a previous version. The problem here is that I do not have this key anymore, it was on the original box that I bought in the store, but unfortunately it got lost while moving between apartments.
Can someone please help me?
I'm trying to install parallels after a long time of not using the program. I'm trying to install version 10, but when I enter my license key it says that I have to enter a key from a previous version. The problem here is that I do not have this key anymore, it was on the original box that I bought in the store, but unfortunately it got lost while moving between apartments.
Can someone please help me?