danny baronian
Bit poster
I was running Parallels on a macbook pro w/ 2g ram with no problems whatsoever under XP.
Had to install a larger HD recently and used software to ghost the old HD. Upon installing the new HD, running parallels under windows started getting low virtual memory frequently. Followed advice on parallels support notes and followed directions, no change, problem persists.
Using a CadCam program I try and use open GL2 which worked fine before I switched the HD.
Decided to start fresh, new mac OS X, updates followed by Parallels 4.0. Same problems. The CAD Cam program runs slow where before it was faster than running on a native windows platform.
Any advice would be welcome.
Thanks,
Danny
Had to install a larger HD recently and used software to ghost the old HD. Upon installing the new HD, running parallels under windows started getting low virtual memory frequently. Followed advice on parallels support notes and followed directions, no change, problem persists.
Using a CadCam program I try and use open GL2 which worked fine before I switched the HD.
Decided to start fresh, new mac OS X, updates followed by Parallels 4.0. Same problems. The CAD Cam program runs slow where before it was faster than running on a native windows platform.
Any advice would be welcome.
Thanks,
Danny