Bryan in Leawood
Junior Member
I am running the latest version of Parallels for Mac on a beefed up MBP running 10.9.4.
I used to run VMWare Fusion but 6 months ago switched to Parallels. It has worked very well for me, except for one thing.
When I was running Fusion I had a tech support issue and the guys from VMWare changed some of my drive mappings between my Mac and my Windows environment. I believe it was so that one environment could "see" everything in the other, but I don't recall.
Anyway, ever since I installed Parallels I have a really significant delay when I open a save or close dialogbox. I get about an 11 second delay. I know it isn't terribly long, but it adds up over the day.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I used to run VMWare Fusion but 6 months ago switched to Parallels. It has worked very well for me, except for one thing.
When I was running Fusion I had a tech support issue and the guys from VMWare changed some of my drive mappings between my Mac and my Windows environment. I believe it was so that one environment could "see" everything in the other, but I don't recall.
Anyway, ever since I installed Parallels I have a really significant delay when I open a save or close dialogbox. I get about an 11 second delay. I know it isn't terribly long, but it adds up over the day.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.