OpenGL support for ZW3D CAD Software

Elvynliew

Bit poster
Hi Parallel,
When I ZW3D CAD software, I want colors to be shown correctly instead of just single color, so that I can differentiate layers by colors.
Below I attached an image of the CAD apps when graphic kicks in correctly.
upload_2023-2-9_16-40-47.png This is opened with ZW3D CAD on ASUS Vivobook laptop
WhatsApp Image 2023-02-09 at 16.52.23.jpg This is opened with ZW3D CAD on Apple MacBook Air M2

Thank you
 
Hi Parallel,
When I ZW3D CAD software, I want colors to be shown correctly instead of just single color, so that I can differentiate layers by colors.
Below I attached an image of the CAD apps when graphic kicks in correctly.
View attachment 20451 This is opened with ZW3D CAD on ASUS Vivobook laptop
View attachment 20452 This is opened with ZW3D CAD on Apple MacBook Air M2

Thank you

Hello Elvynliew,

Please be informed that we have a new release of Parallels Desktop (18.3.1).

Kindly download and install the new release via this link https://link.parallels.com/link/647d9b87kOse/

After installation, please reproduce the issue and confirm with us if it persists.

If it persists in the new version, please collect a technical report at the point of reproduction while the virtual machine is running (click Parallels icon > Help > Send technical data > check "Attach screenshots..." > press Send Report) and provide its 9-digit ID here.
 
Back
Top