I had a mac a few yeas ago and ran paralells on it. The machine that i had running was win 7 based and now i found an old copy on an even older HDD.
The complete folder is there and i can see lots of files under the hdd folder....
How do i get access to the hdd of his VM ....
I want to look into the container and see if i have still files left in there ....
Is there an Program that can mount those files ?
Is there windows windows software for this?
I since moved on and have changed all my systems to windows and no access to a mac!
I know this must be possible because all the other vendors have Mounting software (or there are tirdparty softwares available).
What i want:
To look inside the HDD file of this machine and search for data. Maybe there is something left from back then that i need to archive before deleting everything.
The vm does not need to be booted into windows, i just need root FS access to the container.
Thx
The complete folder is there and i can see lots of files under the hdd folder....
How do i get access to the hdd of his VM ....
I want to look into the container and see if i have still files left in there ....
Is there an Program that can mount those files ?
Is there windows windows software for this?
I since moved on and have changed all my systems to windows and no access to a mac!
I know this must be possible because all the other vendors have Mounting software (or there are tirdparty softwares available).
What i want:
To look inside the HDD file of this machine and search for data. Maybe there is something left from back then that i need to archive before deleting everything.
The vm does not need to be booted into windows, i just need root FS access to the container.
Thx

