I'm trying to route all traffic on a Windows7 guest to an OpenVPN connection on the Mac Host. I'm having trouble doing this. So far I've connected to the VPN fine on the host, but can't seem to get the traffic diverting from the guest.
OpenVPN is 10.8.0.0/24 and forwarding/natd is running on .1
I've tried doing a host-to-host connection, and running natd/ifpw from the host on tun0 but no packets from vnic1(the host-to-host connection) ever hit the divert rule, which is: ipfw add divert natd ip from any to any via tun0
I've added a route on the Guest and set my default gateway to my hosts vnic1. But again, no luck.
If I could just do sharing on tun0, that would also work but tun0 doesn't show up under the adapters to do it for. Any help or workarounds are appreciated, thanks.
OpenVPN is 10.8.0.0/24 and forwarding/natd is running on .1
I've tried doing a host-to-host connection, and running natd/ifpw from the host on tun0 but no packets from vnic1(the host-to-host connection) ever hit the divert rule, which is: ipfw add divert natd ip from any to any via tun0
I've added a route on the Guest and set my default gateway to my hosts vnic1. But again, no luck.
If I could just do sharing on tun0, that would also work but tun0 doesn't show up under the adapters to do it for. Any help or workarounds are appreciated, thanks.