A Andrew61 Bit poster Apr 26, 2022 #1 The new MacBook Pros have extra screen real-estate that goes unused while using a Windows VM. I prefer to have my Menu Bar showing at all times.
The new MacBook Pros have extra screen real-estate that goes unused while using a Windows VM. I prefer to have my Menu Bar showing at all times.
Dmitry Geynisman Parallels Team Sep 7, 2022 #2 Andrew61 said: The new MacBook Pros have extra screen real-estate that goes unused while using a Windows VM. I prefer to have my Menu Bar showing at all times. Click to expand... Hello @Andrew61, this has been added to Parallels Desktop for Mac version 18. The macOS menu bar remains visible for virtual machines in full-screen mode when configured accordingly.
Andrew61 said: The new MacBook Pros have extra screen real-estate that goes unused while using a Windows VM. I prefer to have my Menu Bar showing at all times. Click to expand... Hello @Andrew61, this has been added to Parallels Desktop for Mac version 18. The macOS menu bar remains visible for virtual machines in full-screen mode when configured accordingly.