OS 10.12 Sierra beta not working with Parallels Access?

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration' started by steves9, Jun 13, 2016.

1. FrankM6

FrankM6 Bit Poster

Great news!
    After reinstalling the app Parallels Access connects again to the server, even though I am running macOS 10.12 Sierra beta 3 ;)

Bildschirmfoto 2016-07-19 um 22.01.17.png

2. Ajith@Parallels

Ajith@Parallels Parallels Support

Hello FrankM6,

A latest version of Parallels Access 3.1.3 is released. Please refer this article.

Thanks,
    Ajith M.

3. melvin1

melvin1 Bit Poster

totally amazing. thanks!

4. Ajith@Parallels

Ajith@Parallels Parallels Support

Hello melvin1 ,

Glad! to hear that. Feel free to reach out anytime.

Thanks,
    Ajith M.

5. BertieM

BertieM Bit Poster

Seems like the agent starts fine now. The Mac no longer complains, but I cannot see the desktop or any application window on any of my iOS devices. Just a black screen with the connection cog once I choose an application/window on the remote Mac.

6. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Bit Poster

I have the same problem. Their support seems to be unaware of the issue.

7. BertieM

BertieM Bit Poster

I've given up with Parallels Access. Switched to Remotix instead, which has worked a treat even throughout the Sierra betas.

8. GloriaS

GloriaS Bit Poster

Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
    Maria@Parallels likes this.
  9. Maria@Parallels

Maria@Parallels Parallels Team

Thank you!

10. ZIMZ

ZIMZ Bit Poster

Mine fails to connect. Suggests reinstalling which hasn't solved the problem.

11. ZIMZ

ZIMZ Bit Poster

I'm with him on that one! I'd love to be a part of a beta for Parallels Access! I used it daily up until the macOS beta invite showed up in my work inbox. I've been getting the same re-install prompt and it crashed the machine trying to quit Parallels Access the first time.

12. RobertJ13

RobertJ13 Bit Poster

To me it is working perfectly. Firstly I faced the problem but when I reboot my device it starts working just like before

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2020
  13. JoeM20

JoeM20

Mine has crashed! :mad:

14. Maria@Parallels

Hi, please provide us with the detailed issue description.

15. pourpcx

pourpcx Bit Poster

I have tried multiple times but it's getting crashed all the times with high sierra

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2020
  16. Maria@Parallels

Hello, could you please provide us with the detailed issue description? What is your Parallels Access version? When does the Parallels Access crash?

17. danyl2

danyl2

A Parallels Desktop virtual machine (VM) is an ideal environment for using a beta release of an operating system. By its very nature, a beta OS will contain bugs, unfinished features, and other 'gotchas' that might play havoc with your documents or your work. A VM isolates those issues in a sandbox-like environment so that any such issue will not damage anything. I have been using VMs like this for years, and I have written up bugs in beta OSes released both for Apple and for Microsoft so that the final OS release will be free of these issues.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2020
    Maria@Parallels likes this.