P
Parallels User
>>> Message has been deleted by the user <<<
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Similar here. Any accounts that you have "-AccessRights FullAccess" over (delegate) means that mailbox will Automap within your Outlook profile and based on what I am seeing ... if that mailbox has unreal emails, the Outlook icon is badged with the total unread emails.Hi, unfortunately that did not resolve me issue. I currently show multiple unread emails, and the badge today shows no badge at all.
Further question: I have 3 accounts configured in Outollok 2016. Does the Parallels dock badge use all of them, or only the primary?
Thanks.
Good Blog for sharing the experience and knowledgeSimilar here. Any accounts that you have "-AccessRights FullAccess" over (delegate) means that mailbox will Automap within your Outlook profile and based on what I am seeing ... if that mailbox has unreal emails, the Outlook icon is badged with the total unread emails.
Any thoughts on how to bade ONLY for the primary mailbox?