Outlook express is not update window how dbx to pst conversion

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by yete, Oct 23, 2018.

1. yete

yete Bit poster

Outlook express not run in update window. .dbx file format created by Outlook express but his format not supported any email, like MS Outlook. How to convert dbx file format to .pst file format without any data loss.if you know about this, please suggest me.

2. patlyled

patlyled Bit poster

DBX to PST Conversion is a good software which can convert your DBX files of the different e-mail client. To an Outlook PST file.

For migrating data from DBX to PST, there is no such free tool available I think, but you can go with the automated solution which is in your range. I used a utility once and am very affordable as well full with multiple features. I recommend that you should use it for the process. I am enclosing the best DBX to PST converter software.
    You can use softaken Outlook Express to MS Outlook converter tool.

3. Hemnath@Parallels

Hemnath@Parallels Parallels Support

Hello yete. Kindly reach out to Microsoft support for assistance. General guest OS/3rd-party software issues/queries are beyond our scope-of-support.

4. Campbellh

Campbellh Bit poster

In a few easy steps, convert DBX files to PST file format. You can quickly import all of the DBX files into the Outlook PST file format with the BetaVare DBX to PST Converter application. The utility exports all Outlook Express email messages to Outlook PST format and is simple and easy to use. It is suitable for batch conversion, allowing users to convert large numbers of DBX files to PST format. It is also compatible with Outlook Express's most recent and previous versions as well as Microsoft Outlook.