Paid for phone support and no phone #

tallbear

Bit poster
I need the phone # for paid phone support but can not find it. I paid for phone support but it does not tell you where to call!

I use my parallels instance for work and its crashed and need help thats why I plunked down the $29 bucks but no phone # - whats that about?

I call the # in washingtown state and got voicemail for EVERYTHING even accounting!

Is there anyone actually there?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SOME ONE TELL ME WHERE TO CALL!
 
Sorry I can't help. That does suck. I post only to say that it's very sunny in Seattle today, so the guys over in Renton may have taken the afternoon off.
 
I assume you tried the two numbers under the contact us tab.
+1 (425) 282-6400
+1 (425) 282-6444

I'd contact Digital River to start a refund process. Something should have included a phone number for you to call.
 
tallbear said:
I need the phone # for paid phone support but can not find it. I paid for phone support but it does not tell you where to call!

I use my parallels instance for work and its crashed and need help thats why I plunked down the $29 bucks but no phone # - whats that about?

I call the # in washingtown state and got voicemail for EVERYTHING even accounting!

Is there anyone actually there?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SOME ONE TELL ME WHERE TO CALL!

What version of Parallels are you using?
 
While we're at it, what's your actual problem? Although we can't give you $$ back, some of the people in here are fairly smart and helpful.
 
Back
Top