Parallel RAS Windows Client does not remember screen size

Discussion in 'Parallels Remote Application Server' started by DavidG67, Feb 4, 2022.

1. DavidG67

DavidG67 Bit poster

Greetings. Hope all of you are well. I am currently demoing RAS server to act as a gateway with MFA to RDS servers, which were on Citrix.

Install the the Parallel Client, and can get on a session. However, one thing that Citrix Receiver did was remember the screen size of the previous session by the user. I have users who have multiple screens, up to to three sometimes, and once they are setup, they want to be able to just get back on without readjusting the window sizes. No matter what I try, Parallels client does not keep the last settings. This would be a big deal to have as it would save me endless calls to remote on and fix this.

Is there a setting at all in the client/RAS Policy that can do this? I tried and nothing works or can be found.

Also, what is the point of the Allow Multiple monitors setting if the client does not open into multiple monitors if you have them? Must be missing something.

Your help is appreciated.

Thanks.

D