Hi all
I have a Macbook 13" with bootcamp running and i add parallels 3.0 straight out of the box (new) i have Leopard 10.5 and winxp pro, yesterday both were working fine this morning parallels is starting then gives me a long error and asks me to send it to Apple which i did.
I'm not sure what to do next do i uninstall parallels and reinstall and see if that fixs my problem or is there a upgrade of parallels i can try?
regards..........
Graham
p.s. i'm in New Zealand is there a support number i can call here?
I have a Macbook 13" with bootcamp running and i add parallels 3.0 straight out of the box (new) i have Leopard 10.5 and winxp pro, yesterday both were working fine this morning parallels is starting then gives me a long error and asks me to send it to Apple which i did.
I'm not sure what to do next do i uninstall parallels and reinstall and see if that fixs my problem or is there a upgrade of parallels i can try?
regards..........
Graham
p.s. i'm in New Zealand is there a support number i can call here?