likegadgets
Member
Tried searching but could not find exact problem.
When I start the VM I see the parallel tools loaded in the taskbar. I can even start them. After a while though the icon and tools disappear). Starting them from programs will not bring them back - I need to shut down and restart. They come back but soon thereafter disappear.
When they disappear I can no longer no cut and paste among MAC OS and Windows.
Any idea?
When I start the VM I see the parallel tools loaded in the taskbar. I can even start them. After a while though the icon and tools disappear). Starting them from programs will not bring them back - I need to shut down and restart. They come back but soon thereafter disappear.
When they disappear I can no longer no cut and paste among MAC OS and Windows.
Any idea?