pkofman@rogers.com
Member
NOv ,20 ,08
System;
MacBook Pro
3gb memory
Set up: Vista 32 on a boot camp partition
I had 3.0 working perfectly and decided to upgrade yesterday. It was a bit slow and a bit painful but i finally got it working after 2 hours with tech support.
The first issue was that the vm could not find my drive.
It took a while but we eventually sorted that out.
I was able to boot into my boot camp partition . I have the VM working, I do not have Tools working!
I am unable to install TOOLS!
I worked with tech for an hour on this and it is still not installed
He was unable to direct me or assist with this issue, He was not able to tell me how what a 1306 error means
The is the error i receive when i run the tools installed from the Parallel menu.
I would appreciate any assistance that might be out there on this subject. It is very difficult to run 4.0 without tools working.
Thank you all in advance
Peter Kofman P.Eng
pkofman@rogers.com
System;
MacBook Pro
3gb memory
Set up: Vista 32 on a boot camp partition
I had 3.0 working perfectly and decided to upgrade yesterday. It was a bit slow and a bit painful but i finally got it working after 2 hours with tech support.
The first issue was that the vm could not find my drive.
It took a while but we eventually sorted that out.
I was able to boot into my boot camp partition . I have the VM working, I do not have Tools working!
I am unable to install TOOLS!
I worked with tech for an hour on this and it is still not installed
He was unable to direct me or assist with this issue, He was not able to tell me how what a 1306 error means
The is the error i receive when i run the tools installed from the Parallel menu.
I would appreciate any assistance that might be out there on this subject. It is very difficult to run 4.0 without tools working.
Thank you all in advance
Peter Kofman P.Eng
pkofman@rogers.com