Parallels 10 installation

KenTaylor

Bit poster
After upgrading from Parallels 9 to 10, the Office Clipboard has stopped working (in MS Publisher - the only Office application I have installed).
I'm running a Windows 7 VM.

Can anyone help. Reinstalling MS Publisher didn't solve the problem.
 
Seems fixed

Thank you very much, as advised to Ryan who provided 10.0.1.

The Office clipboard now appears to work fine. Also the instructions were near perfect.
(slight problem of understanding on my part - on the website giving the instruction for installing Parallels Tools it could usefully be mentioned that the Install Parallel Tools instruction is a symbol on the top bar menu in the windows machine - it took me a minute or two to figure that out)

So, to help know how far I went, I have tested MS Publisher and the clipboard is certainly working for
- multiple copying of blocks of text, and JPEG photos, from Word for Mac.
- copying text from Safari.
It appears to work Ok either using menu Edit, Copy, or right click copy.
I'm happy with that as a short test - I guess it will work for other things too.

More than that - it works very quickly under Parallels 10 compared with Parallels 9. A very good improvement!
Thanks again.

regards

----------------------------------------------------

QUOTE=Eugene@Parallels;749801]Hi Ken,

This was a ticket number.
Please check your e-mail, I saw there was an update from our agent in your ticket.[/QUOTE]
 
Back
Top