Parallels 11 & 12 Pro Edition

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Ronald Bokleman, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Ronald Bokleman

Ronald Bokleman Member

There are some serious issues with v12, so I am waiting for a few months before moving on from v11. I have a Pro Subscription and apparently the people at Cleverbridge are not so clever after all and could not charge my credit card for the subscription renewal.

Meanwhile when starting Parallels v11 I am now getting warned that "Your copy of Parallels Desktop Pro Edition will stop working on 9/17/16. Day left: 6".

Now, while I plan on fixing the credit card issue with Cleverbridge in the next few minutes, this is simply ridiculous as I have bought and paid for v11. Once I pay for v12...same thing. My use of prior versions should NOT be terminated if I choose to stay on an old version and say switch to VMWare. This is another 'bug' that needs to be resolved.

2. Nemensi

Nemensi Member

That's the meaning of 'subscription'. You can use the software as long as you pay the subscription price. If not, the software doesn't work anymore, even older versions. This is hardly mentioned on the Parallels web site: http://kb.parallels.com/122929