I'm running Parallels 11.2.2 on El Capitan 10.11.6, with Windows 7 installed.
This has been installed with different versions of Parallels for the last 4 years and has worked fine.
Since August there's a problem ... any changes made in Windows 7 are not saved on exit.
1. Each time Win7 starts up Parallels installs its tools again.
2. Any Windows updates downloaded and applied do not save when exiting Windows 7 / Parallels - next time you start up Win7 the same updates are there to be downloaded again.
I've tried removing and reinstalling Parallels - same problem.
I've tried disabling Avast antivirus - no change.
August 18th is the last time the Windows Updates were saved, even though they've been updated regularly since.
Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks.
This has been installed with different versions of Parallels for the last 4 years and has worked fine.
Since August there's a problem ... any changes made in Windows 7 are not saved on exit.
1. Each time Win7 starts up Parallels installs its tools again.
2. Any Windows updates downloaded and applied do not save when exiting Windows 7 / Parallels - next time you start up Win7 the same updates are there to be downloaded again.
I've tried removing and reinstalling Parallels - same problem.
I've tried disabling Avast antivirus - no change.
August 18th is the last time the Windows Updates were saved, even though they've been updated regularly since.
Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks.