Maybe Someone has posted this, but I am so beyond frustrated so maybe someone can give me an easy answer. I had Parallels 11 installed on my computer, and was working fine, and when I did the Catalina update it was still working fine. (I don't use it much, as I am not a huge computer person but need it for some basic programs that only run on windows)
Anyways Windows asked me to do an update, which I stupidly did, and had to take windows off my computer and redo bootcamp and now no matter what I do it will not see bootcamp to do an install.
I had to do this for another reason before deleting bootcamp entirely after the windows glitch and I went through the basics when it didn't see bootcamp and once I did those basics I was able to connect it. But since having to uninstall bootcamp and do a fresh install of the OS I can't seem to get it to work.
I am wondering if I Have to upgrade, or maybe I am doing something wrong as it was working fine before. I don't use it that much so if I don't have to spend to upgrade I would prefer not to at this point.
Any suggestions?
Anyways Windows asked me to do an update, which I stupidly did, and had to take windows off my computer and redo bootcamp and now no matter what I do it will not see bootcamp to do an install.
I had to do this for another reason before deleting bootcamp entirely after the windows glitch and I went through the basics when it didn't see bootcamp and once I did those basics I was able to connect it. But since having to uninstall bootcamp and do a fresh install of the OS I can't seem to get it to work.
I am wondering if I Have to upgrade, or maybe I am doing something wrong as it was working fine before. I don't use it that much so if I don't have to spend to upgrade I would prefer not to at this point.
Any suggestions?