Parallels 12 & Overwatch support

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by MarcinB1, Aug 18, 2016.

1. BrysonM

BrysonM Bit poster

Thx Ajith@Parallels. Absolutely no change in game play. Overwatch is still completely unplayable on parallels.
    I have an idea. ... You guys admit that the game will not work on your VM, and I'll stop wasting my time trying to fix it. Sound good?? Thanks.

2. BrysonM

BrysonM Bit poster

Or a better idea, why not actually upgrade parallels with DX 11? Then the problem would be fixed. This is something you've talked about since parallels 8.

3. RuedigerG

RuedigerG Bit poster

yesterday I bought Parallels 12 & Overwatch for my son, because he read, that is now possible to play OW on his MAC.
    Unfortunately we did not read the posts in this forum before :S
    It's absolutely not playable. We tried all recommended configurations.
    Is there any chance that Parallels make it passible to play next time? Or is it better to ask for a refund for Parallels and Overwatch because of the misleading advertising?

Cheers Ruediger

4. AndrewL1

AndrewL1 Bit poster

I tried Overwatch in Parallels 12 this past weekend and ended up removing Parallels and using Bootcamp instead. Sorely disappointed. Been using Parallels since V8.

5. david122

david122 Bit poster

im trying this also and the game is unplayable I have the virtual machine set to 6 CPU and 16 GB RAM my ingame latency sits at 50 and fr is at 70 but the game freezes constantly and lags so bad all the time I do have the trial version installed and win 11 i would have thought that as this post is 6 years old this problem could be fixed by now, i am also running windows on the maximum power plane under control panel