thunter913
Bit poster
I am running Parallels 13.3.2 on High Sierra. The license has somehow become deactivated. I select the Account & License under the Parallels Desktop menu and the My Licenses window appears. When I select the license under Available Licenses, the server keeps giving me the following error:
Unable to confirm the product license.
Make sure that you type the confirmation ID correctly.
Since I am not typing the license into the window and I am selecting the license from under the Available Licenses, the product should reactivate but it doesn't. I also tried putting the license key in manually and got the same error as shown above.
Unable to confirm the product license.
Make sure that you type the confirmation ID correctly.
Since I am not typing the license into the window and I am selecting the license from under the Available Licenses, the product should reactivate but it doesn't. I also tried putting the license key in manually and got the same error as shown above.