Parallels 13 for Mac: Windows 10 Start Menu not showing after Waking up from Sleep in Coherence mode

I am using Parallels 13 for Mac, and have a Windows 10 virtual machine installed.
Every time after waking my Mac from sleep, the Windows 10 Start Menu will not show when I click on Windows 10 icon in the dock. This happens in Coherence mode. If I press the Command button, the start menu will pop-up on the upper right corner of the screen, but clicking on the Windows 10 icon in the dock doesn't bring up the Start Menu. I have to shutdown Windows 10 and start it up again, then only the Start Menu will work in Coherence.
To say the least, this is very annoying...
 
I am using Parallels 13 for Mac, and have a Windows 10 virtual machine installed.
Every time after waking my Mac from sleep, the Windows 10 Start Menu will not show when I click on Windows 10 icon in the dock. This happens in Coherence mode. If I press the Command button, the start menu will pop-up on the upper right corner of the screen, but clicking on the Windows 10 icon in the dock doesn't bring up the Start Menu. I have to shutdown Windows 10 and start it up again, then only the Start Menu will work in Coherence.
To say the least, this is very annoying...
Hello tattsenglee@gmail.com, Let us ensure that Parallels Tools are properly installed. Please follow http://bit.ly/1jbXVsI to install Parallels Tools. If you see reinstall or update Parallels Tools then kindly reinstall it.
 
If I could jump in... Mine is installed properly and I get something similar. Have to exit coherence in order to access the menu.
Should add that it's not just after a sleep, but that may be a situation where it can be replicated. Something definitely happens after a period of time where the menu disappears.
 
Back
Top