Parallels 13 Messed up my bootcamp

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by Intellitouch, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Intellitouch

Intellitouch Bit poster

Since installing Parallels 13 my Boot Camp windows is not working correctly. My Video sound stopped working for a while (I got that back working)... Windows says that my installation is not authentic. I can change out from custom scaling in the display settings. I used to have my Windows HD available on the Mac side, now that is gone. All in all a big mistake upgrading to 13...

2. Intellitouch

Intellitouch Bit poster

Also when I click on the Start Menu it spins for a while before something comes up.. When I reboot it take a good 5 min to be able to use windows once logged in (Start menu does not work, Icons on the task bar)...

Also don't event think of using the "Task View" icon on the task bar because it just freaked out the op system and I had to reboot the computer to fix it.. I tried to post a video but a 1.9mb is just too big for this site

3. Intellitouch

Intellitouch Bit poster

Issue #3: I can't type in Edge explorer either in the url area or any text on the page.... I use mostly chrome, but had to test a website with microsofts browser and found this issue today