Parallels 14 day free trial?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by EugeneK1, Dec 5, 2016.

1. EugeneK1

EugeneK1 Bit poster

So if i wanted to perhaps download a game using Parallels 12 onto my mac and i used the free trial for 14 days to play the games, does that mean i have to pay the rest in order to play the game or can i still play the game even when my free 14 day trial is over. Like is the game i want to play always compatible with my mac now that i used parallels 12 or do i need too buy parallels 12 to keep playing the game

2. OC_Don

OC_Don Junior Member

If Parallels 12 is required to play the game, then yes, after your 14 day free trial you will have to purchase a license for Parallels 12 to keep playing the game.
    It does not make any sense to provide you a free trial period of 14 days and then for you to be able to play the game as long as you want after the free trial.

It sounds like you're saying you need to have a Windows, Android or Linux operating system to play the game. If you need Windows, you will have to pay for a license for Windows as well as for Parallels. If it is an Android or Linux based game, those operating systems may be had for free, but you will still need to pay for Parallels 12 after the 14 day free trial to use those operating systems.

3. Specimen

Specimen Product Expert

If the game requires Windows to run, then in order to play the game you need Windows and to have Windows running you need Parallels. Both require that you pay the license.