radioraheem
Bit poster
Forgive me if I've missed an easy answer to this someplace else, but I just spent quite a while looking and couldn't find anything I haven't already tried.
Parallels 3 works alright for me, but on a 2GB Macbook the preferences will not let me allocate anything above 156MB of memory.
I have tried following the complete uninstall instructions, and I'm also quite comfortable in the terminal but I haven't been able to find a setting or leftover file where this could be hiding.
Parallels Desktop 4 allowed me to allocate a lot more memory, but unfortunately I can't spring for the upgrade license at this point
Thanks in advance for any help or pointing in the right direction
Parallels 3 works alright for me, but on a 2GB Macbook the preferences will not let me allocate anything above 156MB of memory.
I have tried following the complete uninstall instructions, and I'm also quite comfortable in the terminal but I haven't been able to find a setting or leftover file where this could be hiding.
Parallels Desktop 4 allowed me to allocate a lot more memory, but unfortunately I can't spring for the upgrade license at this point
Thanks in advance for any help or pointing in the right direction