parallels 3 running with XT but boot camp says file not found and fails

gss7881

Bit poster
I can't figure this out. My XT partition runs under parallels but when I try to boot from boot camp a blue screen appears with a message file not found and it goes over to MAC OS X.

Any suggestions
 
Thanks... what is administrator password

Thank you for the quick reply. I start going through the repair process and windows asks me to enter the system administrators password. I did not have a password set up for windows. so I entered my mac's password and it did not work, I tried nothing (just enter) and it did not work.

I went back through parallels and entered a password on my username (who has administrator rights) and went back through the repair process. Again the password did not work.

Soooo what is the system administrators password? what am I doing wrong?
 
Hm, I believe you can assign admin password from Parallels Desktop VM, noone knows it but you, or guy who installed Windows, anyway you can change it, in Computer management
For Computer Management details, pls refer to http://support.microsoft.com/kb/308423
But just make sure that you are not getting to recovery console but doing Repair
 
Back
Top