jcharlie@optonline.net
Bit poster
I've reviewed many similar posts but have several problems that are different.
I tried the bonjour method, which worked for 3.0, but no luck in 4.0.
during the process of adding a new printer, an HP one came up, and I deleted it (and can't get back) I thought it was an error. I have a Canon MP530. I went through the network adapter in configuration, wasn't able to use the plus sign to add a parallel port. Why is this so difficult?
Thank you.
I tried the bonjour method, which worked for 3.0, but no luck in 4.0.
during the process of adding a new printer, an HP one came up, and I deleted it (and can't get back) I thought it was an error. I have a Canon MP530. I went through the network adapter in configuration, wasn't able to use the plus sign to add a parallel port. Why is this so difficult?
Thank you.