Just back into Parallels 5 from VMware on reports of better speed.
I have the 3 partition boot camp setup as follows
disk0s2 = MacOS
disk0s3 = Data (formatted ntfs, but it shouldn't matter)
disk0s4 = Win7 (64bit)
Trying to get parallels to setup disk0s3 as d:\Data as it is in my Win7 setup, but I can't find documentation on what Parallels 3 called "custom disk configuration" as I had before switching to VMware.
Can anyone show me how to modify the .pvs file to always mount disk0s3 as d:\ as a hard drive partition and _not_ networked drive? The Win7 absolute paths break when the partition mounts as network drive.
I have the 3 partition boot camp setup as follows
disk0s2 = MacOS
disk0s3 = Data (formatted ntfs, but it shouldn't matter)
disk0s4 = Win7 (64bit)
Trying to get parallels to setup disk0s3 as d:\Data as it is in my Win7 setup, but I can't find documentation on what Parallels 3 called "custom disk configuration" as I had before switching to VMware.
Can anyone show me how to modify the .pvs file to always mount disk0s3 as d:\ as a hard drive partition and _not_ networked drive? The Win7 absolute paths break when the partition mounts as network drive.