unused_user_name
Pro
Hello,
Parallels 10.5.2 "hangs" every time I launch the program starting after I installed the 10.5.2 (combo) update and the Leopard Graphics Update. The issue is that it sits and creates large amounts of disk I/O (like it is scanning the disk) on program launch, before any UI elements other then the icon in the dock is shown. The little blue dot under the icon is not shown while the "hang" is taking place.
I have un-installled and re-installed (with multiple reboots involved) to no avail. As I need the VM's for work I am now left with either a hope for a quick resolution from Parallels or a reversion to 10.5.1....
I've attached a apple crash report of the problem. Let me know if there are any more tests I can run to help track down the problem
My machine is a 15" Core2 Macbook Pro (2.4 ghz), 4gb RAM, with the 256mb video card.
Parallels 10.5.2 "hangs" every time I launch the program starting after I installed the 10.5.2 (combo) update and the Leopard Graphics Update. The issue is that it sits and creates large amounts of disk I/O (like it is scanning the disk) on program launch, before any UI elements other then the icon in the dock is shown. The little blue dot under the icon is not shown while the "hang" is taking place.
I have un-installled and re-installed (with multiple reboots involved) to no avail. As I need the VM's for work I am now left with either a hope for a quick resolution from Parallels or a reversion to 10.5.1....
I've attached a apple crash report of the problem. Let me know if there are any more tests I can run to help track down the problem
My machine is a 15" Core2 Macbook Pro (2.4 ghz), 4gb RAM, with the 256mb video card.