Parallels 6 orders not processing?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Tim Lorenzen, Sep 12, 2010.

1. Tim Lorenzen

Tim Lorenzen Bit poster

Has anyone actually received a Parallels 6 product key yet? My order seems to be stuck in the "Order Submitted" state and I've not received an e-mail with the key or any e-mail from Parallels, for that matter.

Why does Parallels do this early purchase offer for existing customers? Is it just to get them to place an order? I thought I was going to get Parallels 6 right away, not when it's officially released...

2. Sirn

Sirn Bit poster

I'm having the same problem. It has been an hour since I placed the order and I still haven't receive any email. Not even confirmation mail. I can lookup order details, print invoice, only there is no confirmation mail or activation key.

3. jwarthman

jwarthman Junior Member

Same Here

I submitted my order about 6 hours ago,. When I go to the Order Details page, it's stuck at "'Processing serial number or unlock code".

Very irritating that I cannot install and configure Parallels 6 on the weekend, as intended.

4. dutyhog

dutyhog Bit poster

can't download

I ordered, paid, got a PayPal receipt, and then got the email with all the info, but the download doesn't work, and the problem page that I went to says I didn't place an order!

Something screwed up here.

5. jwarthman

jwarthman Junior Member

Same here. I ordered about six hours ago. When I visit the Order Details page to download Parallels 6 it seems to be stuck on "Processing serial number or unlock code"

Very irritating that I cannot install and configure Parallels 6 this weekend, as intended.

6. jwarthman

jwarthman Junior Member

It gets better.

I received an Order Confirmation email - which contained a bunch of scrambled HTML!

My credit card was, in fact, charged.

The Order Details page now gives a server error: Error Number: SYS_000001

The "Technical Support" email Parallels.us.cs@digitalriver.com bounces.

....and I still cannot download the product.

7. Sirn

Sirn Bit poster

After waiting for almost 6 hours, I finally got my confirmation mail with another one saying I can now lookup the activation key. Went through few errors in the lookup page, I'm finally able to download Parallels 6. Awesome experience.

8. joevt

joevt Forum Maven

I paid using PayPal a couple days ago. I have a receipt from PayPal in my e-mail saying a payment for $52.08 CAD was sent to "Digital River CAD SARL" for "DRI*Parallels, Inc. order" but I haven't received any info for an activation key. I think I'll wait until Sept 14 when Parallels Desktop 6 is supposed to come out before I start complaining... I downloaded a trial version instead using the link at http://www.parallels.com/support/pdfm6/

9. PatrickJ

PatrickJ Member

I got the key and download link immediately after I purchased the upgrade - went from the 'Your Payment Has Been Processed' page to the personalized Digital River key/link page. 30secs tops.

Save that info, you need to use what was provided to actually register the product in your Parallels account.

10. joevt

joevt Forum Maven

Maybe I should have used the credit card instead of PayPal.

11. Pavel.P

Pavel.P Bit poster

On Monday I bought an upgrade for Parallels 6. Everything seems ok. Unfortunately I didn't get any email confirmation (Activation Key) nor PayPal has some transactions. Should simply place new other order or should I wait?

12. joevt

joevt Forum Maven

Don't wait. Contact customer service or whatever. It shouldn't take 2 days to get an activation key. Does the purchase appear on your credit card statement (check your credit card online)? If it does then making a new order would mean you'll pay twice for it.